Friday, May 8, 2009

Karachi Under Attack

As I see myself standing next to my window, I look down to the street and the bust roads of my city Karachi. Makes me wonder for what will happen to the people who are dieing to kill and steel and rape the innocence of us all.. its very disturbing for the people living here to stay closed behind every door thinking when this will end, police, government all the system is running after one another to just rule, but they forget about where they came from.. One Allah ! the most merciful and gracious .. they forget after they commit all the sins they have to stand with they're heads down in front of him..  May Allah guide us all and bring unity within us so that we can be a better Muslim Nation (Ameen) and show the world that we are Islamic Republic Of Pakistan..

No comments:

Post a Comment