Friday, March 13, 2009

Not Just A VA !

Me : 

Um Farry Siddiqui and I've been working for TimeSvr for like 8 to 9 months now. I went on a break for 3 months in between :-) buh now um back and rolling into TimeSvr's again.. Um working here as a Virtual Assistant and loving every part of my job.  Working here is like you come into a totally different world, interacting with the clients,  helpping them 24/7, solving there problems, doing researching stuff and all, talking to them :-) i love my job and I love TimeSvr. I was the 2nd person to get hired on timesvr, I have seen the up's and down's in this company as we grew and held hands and had a strong faith that we'll reach our goal, and trust me now when I see Timesvr it fills my heart with such proudness. Proudness to be with this company from day 1 :-) and now after 9 months we have a a big family working day and night just to make clients happy and satified that we will get things done ! :-) 

Intro To My TimeSvr Family :

Zaki (CEO) : Great guy ! who's the best guider, tells you how to grow and how to get work done. Gets strict sometimes, but he tells the right things :-) 

Osama (COO) : No words for this big guy :-) a guider, helper, tearcher, friend, boss, everything. He's the base of oue company, just dont know wht will we ever do without him. He's always guiding you when we're going down or high. He's  a teacher who tells us our mistakes and make us work really hard by motivating us. (He's the guy who motivates me alot :-) )

De Sheikh (the dada of all the technical things ) : Great guy, makes awesum sheesha, doesnt talk alot but helps you out when your hanging into somthing. :-)

Angel : My sweetart, bestfriend, a darling and a brillant co-worker and a supervisor (u'll hate me for that i know) angel is the angel of timesvr any questions angels got an answer to anything and everything related to work.

Nabeel (The Perfectionist) : The monkey, the best TimeSvr aide i've never see a guy like him, such dedication and work, he works day and night and knows how to do his work with perfection, the best guider too, knowz how to lead a team and motivate them. 

Samina (The Big Sister Of Timesvr) :  The Big B, we  call her "Baj" as she treats us all like a big sister and we love her for that, she a lovely person :-) and an extremly hardworking VA of tymSvr. 

Barkat (The Hot Shot) : the only guy who is a killer ov the dashboard tasks ... no words for him.. he's quick and the best at work :-) buh for me he's a Bakraa :D.

Shayan : The firangi  guy !! :P has the soul of a Black man.. :D Yo nigga ! :P he's funny and a nice guy :-) a bit crazy too..  

Maisam : the helpping hand of timesvr.. :-) though he's not with us rite now buh he never leaves us alone too  :P he's a great fun, he makes work look fun and easy.. really miss him.. :-)

Yousuf : ahh.. the guy who lovesss to make fun of angel all the time..  :-) he gets things done !

Rohal :  Really a nice guy and fun to work with :-) sweet and always willing to work harder n harder.

Rajia : she doesnt laugh alot, buh a gurl who's a psyco at work :D dont take me wrong buh she's a gurl wid a turbo speed in getting things done ... never got to work with her in the shift, heard alot about how shez mad about work :P 
 
So, this was my tymsvr family.. so stay tuned for my next blog, bout ahh... sumthing.. mmm.. more interesting :o) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment